Your dog just turned one and to celebrate their special day the day why not make a birthday cake. This is an easy as well as tasty recipe that both you and also your dog can enjoy together!
- 1 Cup (100 grams) Whole Wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp. Baking Aoda
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 C. Pure pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie dental filling
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tsp. Honey
To Make the Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 F and also grease two 4 oz. mini loaf pan.
- In a bowl integrate the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, cooking soft drink and salt. Whisk to blend.
- In a separate bowl incorporate the pumpkin, egg, honey, and also coconut oil and also mix until smooth.
- Put the dry ingredients in with the wet as well as mix until their are no flour lumps.
- Separate evenly in between the two pans and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the tops are firm and also springy.
To Make the Icing:
- Combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and also honey in a dish.
- Blend or beat until smooth.
- Add on top of cake and decorate.
- You can decorate with chopped up pieces of dog safe fruits.
Happiest of birthdays to your furry friend!