Your dog just turned one and to celebrate their special day the day why not make a birthday cake. This is an easy as well as tasty recipe that both you and also your dog can enjoy together!
- 1 Cup (100 grams) Whole Wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp. Baking Aoda
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 C. Pure pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie dental filling
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tsp. Honey
To Make the Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 F and also grease two 4 oz. mini loaf pan.
- In a bowl integrate the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, cooking soft drink and salt. Whisk to blend.
- In a separate bowl incorporate the pumpkin, egg, honey, and also coconut oil and also mix until smooth.
- Put the dry ingredients in with the wet as well as mix until their are no flour lumps.
- Separate evenly in between the two pans and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the tops are firm and also springy.
To Make the Icing:
- Combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and also honey in a dish.
- Blend or beat until smooth.
- Add on top of cake and decorate.
- You can decorate with chopped up pieces of dog safe fruits.
If you need a great gift idea. Check out our Wuff Balls. These dog balls are so much fun your dog will have an absolute ball with them!
Happiest of birthdays to your furry friend!